Friday, December 19, 2008

My Bloody Valentine 3D - coming soon

I saw a movie trailer tonight for the new 3D horror movie My Bloody Valentine 3D. Even though I don't do "slasher" horror movies I must admit I am intrigued. The fact that it is 3D, I would imagine would make it ultra terrifying! I wonder if this 3D thing is a new film trend that is going to become popular with more and more mainstream movies. Usually when you think 3D you think nature documentary but it looks like that is no longer the case.

This movie is starring Jensen Eckles of Supernatural (YUM) and a bunch a cry-baby skinny girls.

Another thing I liked about the trailer was the tagline:

"Nothing says date movie like a 3D ride to Hell!"

I know I would be terrified and would probably close my eyes and plug my ears for most of it (thus wasting like $15) but I kinda want to see it.

It comes out at the end of January.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: