Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Squirrel Diet Update


I forgot to post last week.

The week before last (week 4) I lost 2 pounds.

Last week (week 5) I lost 1.8 pounds.

Total amount lost: 10.4 pounds!!

I was very excited to hit the 10 pound mark.

This week I need to push myself a little bit harder because I am losing a day because I have to go to the Sunday WW meeting because our regular Monday meeting was canceled.

New menu item:

Last week I made a homemade quesadilla with low-fat cheese, fat free refried beans and veggies! It was good!!

Also, my super nice friend found me the BEST banana chocolate muffins!! One of my favorite sweet foods was the "reduced-fat" (hello, not that reduced) banana chocolate cake from Starbucks. The muffins taste JUST like the Starbucks cake but they are only 3 WW points!!! SOOO DELICIOUS!!!

1 comment:

Foozman said...

arghh - It sounds great, much better than the Taco Hell I might go to later. Do you watch the Fringe ? I hear they're trying to "out Lost" that show for embedded clues and other weirdness.